Tony Bouselli practices in DGC Law’s business acquisitions, organizations, and governance division. He represents clients in general business practice by:
- Representing oil and gas operators and service companies in acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures involving management teams, high net worth individuals, and private equity funds.
- Advising clients in business formations and corporate governance, including entity selection, formulating incentive equity packages, and drafting confidentiality and non-competition agreements.
- Advising businesses with respect to commercial leases, master service agreements, midstream transfer agreements, purchase and sale agreements, independent contractor/consulting agreements, mineral leases, and the like.
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law
Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Fort Worth Real Estate Council Award for Outstanding Performance in Texas Land Practice; Baylor Law Review, Articles & Comments Editor, Vol. 64-66, 2014-2015.
- American University, Washington, D.C.
Business Administration & International Studies
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Midland County Bar Association Member
- State Bar of Texas Member